One Love Fest Covid-19 compliance – Things to know before attending
We will require every concert attendee to wear a mask at entry, we also highly encourage everyone to keep a mask with them at all times during this weekend event. Some people will choose to wear a mask at all times; others may not choose to wear a mask. Please respect everyone’s personal space and if someone requests that you wear a mask while speaking with them, please respect their boundaries. Additionally, while inside a bathroom or waiting in a vending line we ask you to please wear your mask at that time.
- Social distancing guidelines will be clearly marked on the ground via grid lines for stage front areas, campgrounds, bathroom lines, and concession lines.
- Each Camping Area is limited to 4 people per tent, or 6 people per RV.
- Camping tents are required to be placed at least 10 feet apart per guidelines shown on ground.
- This is an open-air event; all yoga classes and workshops will be outdoors.
- All food or beverage orders will be placed using a cell phone app, (no cash will be accepted). Please follow social distancing guidelines and wear your masks when picking up your food or beverage orders.
- Hand washing stations will be near the food court & bathroom area. We encourage everyone to frequently sanitize your hands.
- The Covid-compliance team will be responsible for frequently cleaning and disinfecting all highly used surfaces.
- There will be a plexiglass covering in front of the DJ booth.
- A medical tent will be onsite as well as Covid compliant certified personnel.