May 13th – 15th. The festival is Friday to Sunday Early entry is available for Thursday 12th. Attendees must vacate by the end of day Monday.
The address is 9570 W Fietz Ave, Golden Valley, AZ 86413, USA
It is highly unlikely that the event will be cancelled given the fact that we have permits. If there is a cancellation, then all tickets will be honored for the next festival.
All ticket prices are posted on the ticket page. Fees start at an early bird special for $150 and will top off at $295.
Car parking is $20 for the weekend, unless you purchase car camping, then it is included.
Youth tickets for 16 and under are free. All other ages are full ticket prices.
Ages 18 and under must have a parent or legal guardian
Thursday noon to midnight
Friday starting 10am the box office will be open straight to Sunday 10pm
Camping is included in the ticket price.
Car Camping is $55 per car and allowed one tent. This allows the tent to be pitched right near your car and avoids having to lug tent and baggage.
RVs are allowed, there are no hook ups. Fees as follows:
- Rv’s under 30 feet are $150 for the festival.
- Rv’s 30 feet and over are $175 for the festival.
All ages are allowed.
There will be a medical tent and team available 24hrs a day.
There will plenty of food vending and variety available. All food will be from the highest quality food vendors.
Bring your own container, water will be available for refills. Water will also be available for sale.
The lost and found section will be at the Ignite One Love Fest Headquarters in the main dome.
Propane grill and cooking is allowed. No Camp fires are allowed.
No renegade music set ups are allowed at all anywhere.
NO glass containers
NO amplified sound
NO laser pointers
NO illegal drugs/substances
NO drones/remote control aircraft
NO ATVs or dirt bikes
NO personal generators
NO large sound systems in the campgrounds
NO coolers in festival area
NO camping in the roads or in the fire lanes
NO drug paraphernalia
NO unsealed cigarettes
NO Chain Wallets
NO Beer Kegs
NO Unlicensed vending of any kind
NO Weapons + of any kind
NO campfires allowed
No pets allowed.
No leave and returns are allowed in the car camping section. If you are parking in the attendee parking section near the entrance, there is a $50 leave and return fee.
By purchasing a ticket, being a ticket holder, guest, wearing a festival wristband, or physically being on the property for the One Love Fest you voluntarily assume all risk of property loss or damage, personal or bodily injury, serious injury or death, which may occur by attending the One Love Fest events. You hereby forever release discharge and shall hold One Love Fest Finance Inc. harmless from any claim arising from such risk even if caused by negligent act, error or omission, of One Love Fest Finance Inc. or its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, volunteers or representatives and other production companies producing the event. Attendees, ticket holders, staff, volunteers, and musicians, speakers, artists, and anyone on the property during, before and after the One Love Fest 2021 agrees to the following:
- Attendees agree to enter at their own risk and agree to release One Love Fest Finance Inc and all parties involved from any liability or responsibility such as but not limited to injury, death or theft.
- Attendees are responsible for their own safety and wellbeing regardless of the environment around them.
- Attendees agree to the posting of photos on any website or social networking site and grant permission to use your likeness captured by photo or video.
- Attendees agree to self-policing and will report any suspicious or behavior to security or staff.
- One Love Fest reserves the right to amend or change rules or requirements at any time.
- GO GREEN –
- Bring your own dishes, utensils, straw, coffee container and water bottle.
- Buy in Bulk. Many grocery stores now have bulk sections. Bring your own bags or reusable containers, you can truly cut down on your plastic footprint.
- Pack in reusable/refillable containers. Switch out all of your plastic zip lock bags and use reusable cloth options. Reduce packaging before you leave by removing all plastic/paper from products.
- Remember to bring 3 trash bins/bags for your own campsite and label them trash, recycle and compost. Each campsite is responsible for taking their own waste back home with them.
- Go minimal and only pack what you truly need to reduce your camp footprint. Take advantage of common areas and reduce the time spent in your camp.